I have just replaced the transmission but this transmission doesn't change gears when moving. However, when the car is not moving I can manually place the transmission in each gear level: 1st; 2nd; 3rd and reverse and the car will drive. Can you make a suggestion as to what the problem is?
transmission problem on 1996 Plymouth Breeze
2 more answers
Verified for the Plymouth Breeze15 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Breeze9 reports
2 answersSeptember 02, 2010
1 answerAugust 02, 2010
2 answersSeptember 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Breeze Questions
- When I turn my car on the dash lights are bright but when I try to start it it
- No heat in car blows cold is it my heater core is there a way to check alarm for
- The code p0172 on the scanner what does this mean
- Power steering pump is full and no leaks underneath, but no power steering?
- Why is ac making a loud noise?
1996 Plymouth Breeze Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($133 - 208) in Granville, IL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($826 - 1,106) in Hoffman, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($225 - 449) in Stillwater, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($305 - 469) in Burt, MI
- Horn Replacement ($90 - 163) in Hookstown, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($266 - 391) in Salem, OH