Transmission Problem? on 2006 Toyota Tundra

Hello, I have a 2006 Toyota Tundra. When I come to a complete stop I feel a kick from what i think is the transmission. My transmission does not slip or miss any gears . Is this something i should worry about?

by in Montebello, CA on May 10, 2012
2 answers
ANSWER by on February 15, 2013
Transmission fluid is low or burnt and transmission mount my possibly be cracked. This has happened to my 2006 and it would kick the same way. This started at 70k, now I'm at 89k and my transmission is possibly going out now. I would get it checked ASAP. When they did a full tranny flush the dealership said they oil was low, pretty burnt, and had light metal scrap.
ANSWER by on October 07, 2013
that's what mine does, I don't know what wrong. can you tell me
I mistakenly drained transmission fluid, thinkin it was oil. Drove around for about an hour, finally took it to shop. Shop changed oil, and trans fluid, checked out ok. One day later, warning light...
I am having a slow leak from my screw in the bottom of my transmission fluid pan....Had the fluid changed and now it seems screw is stripped..easiest way to have this problem fixed!?!?!?
I bought this truck which had an accident awhile ago. I had to change the tranny oil cooler and since I lost alot of tranny fluid, I added dextron 4 I beleive (or3). Well, the transmission now runs...
Where to check transmission fluid
Give me a estimate for fluid check. Give me a estimate for fluid change.