My 2004 X-Type Jaguar will start, but it will not move when I put the car in reverse or drive.
Transmission problem on 2004 Jaguar X-Type
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by tdtoolbox ,
April 09, 2013
check shift cable sounds like tranny pump is out
Verified for the Jaguar X-Type52 reports
1 answerJuly 13, 2010
2 answersJune 05, 2014
1 answerJune 28, 2011
2 answersJanuary 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- I use Ford parts on the engine, v6. Is the transmission a ford.
- Codes are like 14 codes random multiple misfires catalytic codes
- I'm having an issue with the car overheating, what can be the cause?
- When I release the clutch there is a brief lag before engaging
- why are my headlight conectors melting and why are my head lamp adjusters all