My 2004 X-Type Jaguar will start, but it will not move when I put the car in reverse or drive.
Transmission problem on 2004 Jaguar X-Type
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by tdtoolbox,
April 09, 2013
check shift cable sounds like tranny pump is out
1 answerJuly 13, 2010
2 answersJune 05, 2014
Verified for the Jaguar X-Type46 reports
1 answerJune 28, 2011
2 answersJanuary 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- Why would the fan go out?
- How many miles does the Jaguar 2004 x-type usually last?
- I have a 2003 jaguar x type the ingation will not turn over
- One of the cable to open the hood broke how can I fix that ?i can't open hood
- What can make my 2002 Jaguar shut off while i am driving and never start again?