my car was going good at first and then one day as i went to get in the car i kindly put mii foot on the brake to put the car in reverse but nuthin the car would not move so i put it in drive and it still would not move so i thought maybe it was the strainer so i brought a strainer and put it in but that wasnt the problem so if anybody no whats wrong with mii car please let me know.
transmission problem on 1993 Buick Skylark
Verified for the Buick Skylark12 reports
1 answerFebruary 17, 2010
Verified for the Buick Skylark4 reports
Verified for the Buick Skylark5 reports
Verified for the Buick Skylark11 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Skylark Questions
- why does my a/c temp rise from 43 deg's to 65 deg's at the middle dash vent
- I am driving going 35 miles per hour and I press the break pedal the car shakes.
- What do I need for my vehicle my car will not crank when I turn my key to the on
- why, when i turn the key off the car keeps running?
- Car overheating and stalling. How hard is it to change head gasket?