my car was going good at first and then one day as i went to get in the car i kindly put mii foot on the brake to put the car in reverse but nuthin the car would not move so i put it in drive and it still would not move so i thought maybe it was the strainer so i brought a strainer and put it in but that wasnt the problem so if anybody no whats wrong with mii car please let me know.
transmission problem on 1993 Buick Skylark
Verified for the Buick Skylark12 reports
1 answerFebruary 17, 2010
Verified for the Buick Skylark4 reports
Verified for the Buick Skylark11 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Skylark Questions
- Does the fuel pump have anything to do with a broken oil pressure dripping on ba
- My car stalls. Then It won't start back up untill after a while.
- when I come to a stop my car begins to shake and turns off what can it be
- why does my a/c temp rise from 43 deg's to 65 deg's at the middle dash vent
- I am driving going 35 miles per hour and I press the break pedal the car shakes.