2003 Volvo S40 Q&A

2003 Volvo S40 Question: Transmission Problem

When I drive my car for a while and I go from going like 40mile and reduce to 10miles then try to go to more miles the transmission jumps or like bucks foward feels like Im being pushed foward.The buck is really hard what should do?Has anyone had this problem with a Volvo S40 2003 -
Make sure the fluid level is OK, and have the software in the transmission control module updated if available. -
I dont have the answer I need the question answered -
what type of transmission fluid and power steering fluid should i use on my car? also if im putting in new transmission fluid, should i do a transmission fluid wash, is that nessasery since i dont...
My friend changed my oil and my car cranks like normal but when you press the gas to go it revs up but does not move
can automatic trans be adjusted
My s40 drives and shifts smoothly and have never had any other problems with my transmission. however, the transmission will not swith over to geartronic. it doesn't matter if i'm stopped or moving...
My volvo was slipping gears and a friend told me to try and replace the atf. I did and the foward gears are fine, but now it wont reverse. any help please