When I drive my car for a while and I go from going like 40mile and reduce to 10miles then try to go to more miles the transmission jumps or like bucks foward feels like Im being pushed foward.The buck is really hard what should do?Has anyone had this problem with a Volvo S40 2003
Transmission Problem on 2003 Volvo S40
1 answerOctober 19, 2011
2 answersMay 24, 2015
1 answerOctober 06, 2010
1 answerJune 30, 2010
1 answerSeptember 06, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- I cannot get my car to pass the California smog inspection.
- Oil leak coming from the back of the engine what would it be?
- Why is my car making a tunneling noise when I'm driving
- I was driving down the highway and all the sensors in my car went haywire, the windshield wipers turned on and won't turn off, all lights flashing. Volvo mechanic is thinking central computer meltdown.. Why? and how much is this going to cost?
- Purchased a 2004 Volvo s40 t5. I noticed when I first start the car, it makes a squealing sound but goes away within a minute or two. Could that be the belts or something else.