When I drive my car for a while and I go from going like 40mile and reduce to 10miles then try to go to more miles the transmission jumps or like bucks foward feels like Im being pushed foward.The buck is really hard what should do?Has anyone had this problem with a Volvo S40 2003
Transmission Problem on 2003 Volvo S40
1 answerOctober 19, 2011
2 answersMay 24, 2015
1 answerOctober 06, 2010
1 answerJune 30, 2010
1 answerSeptember 06, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- There is this knocking noise coming from under the hood. why?
- took car to Volvo shop to have them diagnose a a/c problem and the car flashers
- I have a new radiator in my 2001 S40. How much trans. fluid to add at dip stick?
- Why is there rattling when at I switch into reverse or drive?
- Why won't my battery stay charged? At 173k Replaced alt still dies every week?