1995 Mazda B3000 Q&A

1995 Mazda B3000 Question: Transmission problem

My truck will not go forward. I parked it and everytime I place it in drive it will jerk and die. It will go in reverse. I have been told it could be a wiring issue or a bad silinoid. Could you give any suggestions. -
How fast is it idling? Can you drive it for say 100 feet in reverse with no problems. -
When I placed the vehicle in Reverse, and I began to move I heard a loud thump, then the vehicle would not move in reverse. I can drive it in any of the forward gears but not reveres. -
Comment 1
My 1998 B3000 would start easily, and immediately die. It was the Mass Air Flow Sensor. -
It happen every times we stop engine?
Trans. wont kick in until the RPMs are uppretty high. After it kicks in its ok as long as the RPMs are up, but when they get lower it slips again.Fluid is not burnt and is very clean.Could the rpms...
never gave a problem and then went to put in reverse and nothing
I removed my transmission and when I re-installed the transmission my cruise cntrol stop working.
need to know where the speed sensor is located on the transmission of the above truck.