Actually is an old 1987 Integra with only 135,000 miles, driving the gears slips goes back to neutral then I stop the car for 1 minute starts it then it drives but looses gear again after 10 seconds of driving. The fluid is full. Its an automatic. thanks.
transmission problem on 1990 Acura Integra
1 answerSeptember 03, 2010
1 answerNovember 23, 2009
4 answersFebruary 15, 2010
1 answerMay 23, 2010
1 answerOctober 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Integra Questions
- My car keeps breaking down. I replaced the fuel pump and Its still braking down
- Had the transylvania rebuilt n it is still not shifting on time why
- What do i need to do if my car wont turn on after replacing my old radiator.
- I got my 2001 integra i change my altenator the battery an wen i put the new
- My tachometer is jumping around. what is this a symptom of?