Sport model with 120,000 miles. Car has never been a problem and runs great. Except...we have a vibration at red lights while in gear. No vibration if in netral or park. Engine and transmission mounts replaced but no less vibration. Not sure what to check/repair next. Any suggestions on possible problems? Thank you
Transmission problem? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz E430
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz E4308 reports
1 answerFebruary 07, 2011
1 answerJune 07, 2011
0 answersJanuary 20, 2010
0 answersJuly 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
- All the buttons on the steering wheel stopped working. Which computer controls
- Locked out, battery dead. Only have key fob and inserted slim metal key on fob. That opens my glovebox only. How do I get in so I can pop hood to charge?
- driver door wont open from outside, but will from inside.
- What causes gears not to shift when I put car into drive ?
- When I shift into drive, gears donot change engine runs high in same gear?