Sport model with 120,000 miles. Car has never been a problem and runs great. Except...we have a vibration at red lights while in gear. No vibration if in netral or park. Engine and transmission mounts replaced but no less vibration. Not sure what to check/repair next. Any suggestions on possible problems? Thank you
Transmission problem? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz E430
Asked by for the 1999 Mercedes-Benz E430
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz E4308 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz E4305 reports
1 answerFebruary 07, 2011
1 answerJune 07, 2011
1 answerOctober 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
- When driving regular speed, the car jerks/kicks back only once.
- abs light come on but not specific nothing
- Locked out, battery dead. Only have key fob and inserted slim metal key on fob. That opens my glovebox only. How do I get in so I can pop hood to charge?
- When I shift into drive, gears donot change engine runs high in same gear?
- The shifter for the transmission will not return to park.
1999 Mercedes-Benz E430 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($370 - $490) in Kokomo, MS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($405 - $519) in Hartford, SD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($485 - $1,370) in Woodworth, ND
- Battery Replacement ($276 - $477) in Harris, NC
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,240 - $5,756) in Monroe, UT
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Grimsley, TN