HEARD CLUNKING SOUND IN FRONT END WHEN PUT CAR IN REVERSE, GOT TO DESTINATION, NO PROBLEM, CAME BACK OUT, CAR WOULDNT MOVE ONCE PUT IN REVERSE, PUT IN DRIVE, HEARD LOUD BANG WOULDNT MOVE IN DRIVE.
TRANSMISSION PROBLEM on 1993 Buick Skylark
Verified for the Buick Skylark12 reports
1 answerFebruary 17, 2010
Verified for the Buick Skylark4 reports
Verified for the Buick Skylark5 reports
Verified for the Buick Skylark11 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Skylark Questions
- when I come to a stop my car begins to shake and turns off what can it be
- why does my a/c temp rise from 43 deg's to 65 deg's at the middle dash vent
- I am driving going 35 miles per hour and I press the break pedal the car shakes.
- What do I need for my vehicle my car will not crank when I turn my key to the on
- why, when i turn the key off the car keeps running?