2006 BMW 325i Q&A

2006 BMW 325i Question: Transmission problem?

When shifting my automatic transmission into reverse recently, I have noticed a low pitch sound like a fan is hitting something. The noise goes away in 15 to 30 seconds. Transmission not giving me any problem. Happened once before a few weeks ago.Was rear ended a few weeks ago and car was repaired by BMW.Problem appeared after repair. -
I would definitely take it back to the shop that repaired your BMW. There is issue called 'hidden damage' when a car is being repaired after and accident. This basically means that some cars have to be attended to more than once after accident to be completely repaired. -
I have heard too many different answers to what?/when? on maintaining the transmission. I have even heard that my car does not ever need trans. maint. !!??
I just bought a 94 325i bmw and it would go in drive but not in reverse so I had the transmission filter change done on it and now it wont do anything, what is wrong?
Went for a drive in the Cali mts last week with my automatic 2004 325i sedan. It has less than 53k miles on it. When I started it back up after a short hike, the engine light and another light (gea...