2006 Ford Expedition Q&A

2006 Ford Expedition Question: transmission problem?

My 2006 expedition, 60K miles, hesitates or falters when I ease off the gas (even slightly) at highway speeds. The problem is intermittent but gets much worse after I have been driving over an hour. The vehicle is fairly well maintained; regular oil changes and fluid levels checked. Any ideas? -
Start with checking for diagnostic trouble codes in the PCM. If the spark plugs have never been changed, I would recommend replacing them. Check for vacuum leaks. -
2005 expedition, 150K, trans slipps only with OD "on" and will only shift from 1st to second, third on up will not shift to. with OD off, still shifts from 1-2, but without any slipping(racing RP...
How do I check and/or add transmission fluid to my 2008 Expedition EL?
What would be the total cost for a rebuilt transmission for a 2006 Ford Expedition XLT 5.4L V8, 2WD Automatic? With New Torque Converter, and rebuild to the transmission and the removal and re...
replaced broken transmission lines, had to put transmission fluid back into my truck . So I put 3 qrt of transmission fluid in,still not showing on the dip stick.