My 2006 expedition, 60K miles, hesitates or falters when I ease off the gas (even slightly) at highway speeds. The problem is intermittent but gets much worse after I have been driving over an hour. The vehicle is fairly well maintained; regular oil changes and fluid levels checked. Any ideas?
transmission problem? on 2006 Ford Expedition
2 answersMarch 16, 2012
2 answersJanuary 11, 2011
2 answersMay 27, 2010
2 answersJune 11, 2010
3 answersApril 02, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif