My transmission will start to over heat and start slipping when going up hill.when you stop and let it cool it works fine.What could be the problem?
Transmission overheats on 1996 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
1996 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($326 - 433) in Hulls Cove, ME
- Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 64) in Floweree, MT
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($440 - 1,052) in Kingston Springs, TN
- 67,500 Mile Service ($144 - 233) in Henderson, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($446 - 576) in Ukiah, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($454 - 497) in Belgrade, MO