My transmission will start to over heat and start slipping when going up hill.when you stop and let it cool it works fine.What could be the problem?
Transmission overheats on 1996 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
1996 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($734 - 930) in Hulls Cove, ME
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Floweree, MT
- Alternator Replacement ($247 - 346) in Kingston Springs, TN
- Valve Adjustment ($473 - 620) in Henderson, WV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($750 - 858) in Ukiah, OR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($430 - 528) in Belgrade, MO