when the auto transmission shifts in to a higher gear at 25-30 it jerks forward but it seems to take a lot of acceleration to move much faster 40-65
transmission or transfer case on 1994 Ford F-150
1 answer 3 comments
ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
April 26, 2014
When you say acceleration , are you referring to engine RPMs ?
COMMENT by ziptie12 ,
April 27, 2014
Trans slipping? Try shifting through the gears manually to see where it 'flares' the most.
1 answerJanuary 07, 2016
1 answerJanuary 06, 2012
1 answerMarch 02, 2015
1 answerApril 12, 2010
1 answerJanuary 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
- Ticking sound in the engine, was told I need camshaft sensors. What do u think?