when the auto transmission shifts in to a higher gear at 25-30 it jerks forward but it seems to take a lot of acceleration to move much faster 40-65
transmission or transfer case on 1994 Ford F-150
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
April 26, 2014
When you say acceleration , are you referring to engine RPMs ?
COMMENT by ziptie12 ,
April 27, 2014
Trans slipping? Try shifting through the gears manually to see where it 'flares' the most.
1 answerJanuary 07, 2016
1 answerJanuary 06, 2012
1 answerFebruary 13, 2017
1 answerApril 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
1994 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($237 - 565) in Laporte, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($389 - 537) in Hattiesburg, MS
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,461 - 2,157) in Moreland, ID
- Fuel Filter Change ($93 - 134) in Dawson, ND
- Engine Mount Replacement ($416 - 862) in Pyrites, NY
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($321 - 925) in Fargo, OK