when the auto transmission shifts in to a higher gear at 25-30 it jerks forward but it seems to take a lot of acceleration to move much faster 40-65
transmission or transfer case on 1994 Ford F-150
1 answer 3 comments
ANSWER by ziptie12,
April 26, 2014
When you say acceleration , are you referring to engine RPMs ?
COMMENT by ziptie12,
April 27, 2014
Trans slipping? Try shifting through the gears manually to see where it 'flares' the most.
1 answerJanuary 07, 2016
1 answerJanuary 06, 2012
1 answerJanuary 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.
- Truck run rough/airbag light flashes
- My father in laws truck is making a grinding noise. Why is that?