I have a leakage from the tramsmission. I notice a few drops just enough to spread but not enough to form a puddle. How long until I need a new transmission?
Transmission Oil Leak on 1998 Lexus LS400
2 answersJanuary 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Left hand side under dash
- On the driver side up under the dash
- Some times my car will not shift out of first gear if the light are on .
- When I apply the brakes at low speed mainly in reverse there is a popping sound
- good battery turn the key nothing emergency shut-off or security back-ups may have been engaged dont know for sure