I have a leakage from the tramsmission. I notice a few drops just enough to spread but not enough to form a puddle. How long until I need a new transmission?
Transmission Oil Leak on 1998 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1998 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($843 - 3,018) in Maybrook, NY
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($281 - 485) in Olanta, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($723 - 1,084) in Newark, DE
- 7,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Emmaus, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($132 - 159) in Nondalton, AK
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($431 - 543) in Newberg, OR