When taking off some time the car will not shift out of low gear if I stop and turn the engine off and restart the car it works fine. There are time when I take off and the transmission is slipping like it is not engaged. Again turn the engine off and restart works fine. This is a intermittent problem will go weeks or days. Had code read and said it could be a intake manifold problem. The key could be. I understand this is a common problem on this car.
Transmission not shifting at time and or slipping on take off. on 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Problems(23)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Repair Estimates
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Q&A(30)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Recalls(1)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Shops
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Questions
- Car won't start no fuel pressure no voltage to fuel pump checked voltage on fuse
- After battery change, convertible does not operate.
- Why does check coolant warning come on, but it's full? And fan doesn't come on ?
- My rear window don't go down all the way in passenger side I'm think it has something to do with the top not going down
- How do I manually put the convertible top down on 2006clk350