Response: no warning lights. Just changed filter and fluid. No change.
Transmission not shifting on 1997 Dodge Ram 2500
Verified for the Dodge Ram 2500149 reports
Verified for the Dodge Ram 25007 reports
1 answerOctober 13, 2009
1 answerApril 05, 2010
2 answersJanuary 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1997 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Service ($166 - 208) in Newalla, OK
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($167 - 360) in Eatontown, NJ
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($373 - 642) in Osceola, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($208 - 307) in Rockville, MN
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($1,127 - 1,162) in Wardville, OK
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Bloomfield, NM