1997 Nissan Pickup, 5-speed. Roaring sound when clutch is pressed in. Stops when clutch is released. Mechanic syas he changed all bearings. Any ideas? Thanks.
transmission noise on 1997 Nissan Pickup (D21)
1 answerJanuary 19, 2011
1 answerJune 11, 2014
3 answersNovember 26, 2013
1 answerDecember 10, 2014
1 answerApril 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- My truck won't start unless I push start it I changed the starter and ingnition
- I have replaced both the alternator and the battery truck runs for a while
- Why are 1 head light and tail light coming on about after truck is off?
- I own a 1987 nissan d21 truck, base, manual. It will not start. Has new battery.
- How do you bleed the clutch in a 5 speed 93 Nissan pickup truck?