I need to know if the Transaxel cooling line is pressuruized or not, can someone pls help me asap?
Transmission line leak on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerFebruary 20, 2011
1 answerNovember 11, 2009
2 answersDecember 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Fairview, KS
- 105,000 Mile Service ($335 - 528) in Texarkana, TX
- 120,000 Mile Service ($489 - 691) in Fedhaven, FL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($360 - 555) in Evans, WV
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($91 - 112) in Grubbs, AR
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in Arlington, SD