I need to know if the Transaxel cooling line is pressuruized or not, can someone pls help me asap?
Transmission line leak on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- is there i can bypass the a/c pulley when replacing the spertaine belt
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($641 - 950) in Fairview, KS
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($200 - 281) in Texarkana, TX
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($165 - 260) in Fedhaven, FL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($239 - 319) in Evans, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($259 - 1,198) in Grubbs, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($268 - 349) in Arlington, SD