pcm keeps putting trans in limp mode. it resets itsself when you turn off truck. I have had the trans rebuilt(6) times and the sensor replaced 2 times sence the last rebuild. had the pcm checked and the dealer says it is up to date. does any one what could be causing this problem?
transmission limp mode on 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerDecember 08, 2009
1 answerJune 08, 2009
1 answerFebruary 24, 2010
3 answersNovember 04, 2013
2 answersNovember 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($200 - $341) in Blooming Grove, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($398 - $570) in Overbrook, KS
- Brake Pad Replacement ($159 - $219) in Lexington Park, MD
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Poyen, AR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($368 - $819) in Norwood, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($114 - $145) in Hays, KS