pcm keeps putting trans in limp mode. it resets itsself when you turn off truck. I have had the trans rebuilt(6) times and the sensor replaced 2 times sence the last rebuild. had the pcm checked and the dealer says it is up to date. does any one what could be causing this problem?
transmission limp mode on 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerDecember 08, 2009
1 answerJune 08, 2009
3 answersNovember 04, 2013
1 answerFebruary 24, 2010
2 answersNovember 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni
- How do I change out the transmission fluid
- How many vacuum pumps on a 2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins 24 valve?
- my truck starts and runs but when you hit the gas it cuts out no power need help
- After its been running for about 20 mins it starts to surge and go dead