pcm keeps putting trans in limp mode. it resets itsself when you turn off truck. I have had the trans rebuilt(6) times and the sensor replaced 2 times sence the last rebuild. had the pcm checked and the dealer says it is up to date. does any one what could be causing this problem?
transmission limp mode on 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
by bigdbassman in Alexandria, KY on May 08, 2010
1 answerDecember 08, 2009
1 answerJune 08, 2009
3 answersNovember 04, 2013
1 answerFebruary 24, 2010
2 answersNovember 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?
- What if idler pulley goes out
- Changed the lift pump and vp44 when I put back together speedometer quit working not sure if I left unplugged or where to look if I did please help
- Can anyone help me find oil pressure regulator for my 99 v10