pcm keeps putting trans in limp mode. it resets itsself when you turn off truck. I have had the trans rebuilt(6) times and the sensor replaced 2 times sence the last rebuild. had the pcm checked and the dealer says it is up to date. does any one what could be causing this problem?
transmission limp mode on 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerDecember 08, 2009
3 answersNovember 04, 2013
1 answerFebruary 24, 2010
2 answersNovember 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- My truck stopped running after driving 200 miles while pulling a trailer
- air circulation is stuck on defrost vents only,
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir