My transmission plate was damage due to hitting a curb.The plate and hoses were replaced..Now the transmission fluid is leaking
transmission leaking on 2002 Pontiac Sunfire
It must be determined where exactly the transmission fluid is leaking from, the casing of the transmission, oil cooler lines may have been damaged. If the transmission its self is damaged check with your insurance company it may be cover by insurance.
Verified for the Pontiac Sunfire21 reports
1 answerDecember 31, 2011
0 answersMarch 29, 2015
0 answersAugust 11, 2011
0 answersJuly 14, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What would cause my A/C to only fail when idling or at a stop ?
- I live in Southeast Missouri trying to find the cost to replace a head gasket
- My whole electrical panel doesn't work. What B will if cost to repair or replace
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.