My transmission plate was damage due to hitting a curb.The plate and hoses were replaced..Now the transmission fluid is leaking
transmission leaking on 2002 Pontiac Sunfire
It must be determined where exactly the transmission fluid is leaking from, the casing of the transmission, oil cooler lines may have been damaged. If the transmission its self is damaged check with your insurance company it may be cover by insurance.
Verified for the Pontiac Sunfire23 reports
1 answerDecember 31, 2011
0 answersMarch 29, 2015
0 answersAugust 11, 2011
0 answersJuly 14, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2002 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($246 - 293) in Walton, OR
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Wahiawa, HI
- Water Pump Replacement ($273 - 537) in Nikolai, AK
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($105 - 186) in Crosslake, MN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Tulelake, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($257 - 294) in Okoboji, IA