This is my mom's car. She has less than 70,000 miles on it and has a transmission leak. Are these cars prone to having transmission leaks? I think it is coming from somewhere on the drivers side. Where could this fluid be leaking from? It is not a super bad leak, but is leaving spots on the driveway and she said that she had to get fluid added sometime ago and it is low again. I don't know how much fluid was added then or how long ago it was.
Transmission leak on 2006 Buick Lucerne
Verified for the Buick Lucerne27 reports
1 answerSeptember 07, 2010
2 answersMarch 13, 2013
1 answerApril 26, 2015
2 answersDecember 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.