This is my mom's car. She has less than 70,000 miles on it and has a transmission leak. Are these cars prone to having transmission leaks? I think it is coming from somewhere on the drivers side. Where could this fluid be leaking from? It is not a super bad leak, but is leaving spots on the driveway and she said that she had to get fluid added sometime ago and it is low again. I don't know how much fluid was added then or how long ago it was.
Transmission leak on 2006 Buick Lucerne
1 answerSeptember 07, 2010
2 answersMarch 13, 2013
Verified for the Buick Lucerne24 reports
1 answerApril 26, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- My car makes a poping sound on the front tire. What is this?
- fuel pump/relay/fuse box problems
- car could not move in drive forward or backward...computer problem?
- There is water leaking on the back floor on the passenger side and under seat.
- my wife just tried to open driver side front door and the handle almost feel out