This is my mom's car. She has less than 70,000 miles on it and has a transmission leak. Are these cars prone to having transmission leaks? I think it is coming from somewhere on the drivers side. Where could this fluid be leaking from? It is not a super bad leak, but is leaving spots on the driveway and she said that she had to get fluid added sometime ago and it is low again. I don't know how much fluid was added then or how long ago it was.
Transmission leak on 2006 Buick Lucerne
2 answersMarch 13, 2013
1 answerSeptember 07, 2010
Verified for the Buick Lucerne25 reports
1 answerApril 26, 2015
2 answersDecember 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
- L shaped tube by water pump has engine coolant leak, how do you fix.
- Why did my rear courtesy lights quit working? I tried opening each door.
- why does gas pump shutoff after only a little fuel put in? half tank of gas
- CAN I ADJUST RIDE HEIght on rear air shocks