This is my mom's car. She has less than 70,000 miles on it and has a transmission leak. Are these cars prone to having transmission leaks? I think it is coming from somewhere on the drivers side. Where could this fluid be leaking from? It is not a super bad leak, but is leaving spots on the driveway and she said that she had to get fluid added sometime ago and it is low again. I don't know how much fluid was added then or how long ago it was.
Transmission leak on 2006 Buick Lucerne
Asked by for the 2006 Buick Lucerne
Verified for the Buick Lucerne32 reports
1 answerSeptember 07, 2010
2 answersMarch 13, 2013
1 answerApril 26, 2015
2 answersDecember 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- How to remove rear seat map light covers (on left and right sides of head liner)
- heater blowing cool air ???
- On startup there is a loud noise from eng area- then goes away about 5 min later
- how to replace the dash light Buick Lucerne 2006?
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
2006 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Swan River, MN
- Water Pump Replacement ($257 - $430) in Caney, OK
- Brake Hose Replacement ($195 - $252) in Durhamville, NY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hardburly, KY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($134 - $312) in Sherburn, MN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($948 - $1,284) in Elkhorn, WV