On the back of my transmission where the drive shaft connects, there is a black knob (with wires) that twists into the transmission. Does anyone know what this thing is called? It has a nice leak coming from it and I am assuming that it is a gasket.
Transmission leak on 2010 Ford E-150
1 answer 1 comment
Verified for the Ford E-1508 reports
Verified for the Ford E-15014 reports
1 answerDecember 07, 2010
Verified for the Ford E-15013 reports
2 answersOctober 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- Can not get distributor down
- I bought new distributor why won't it go back in i can't get it to go back down
- Van won't start and not getting no fire
- battery not charging. New battery and alternator and still not charging.
- Will water leak into the oil pan if a whole is drilled in water pump stud to block