» » »

Ford Q&A

Ask Your Question

2010 Ford E-150 Question: Transmission leak



, 4.6L V8, Valencia, CA, November 11, 2012, 01:59

On the back of my transmission where the drive shaft connects, there is a black knob (with wires) that twists into the transmission. Does anyone know what this thing is called? It has a nice leak coming from it and I am assuming that it is a gasket.

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    November 12, 2012, 01:45

    electrical bulkhead

    Flag This
  • Reply

    , November 12, 2012, 02:10

    Is it hard to replace? I saw a post where it said I had to drop the pan, and replace the O-Ring on the inside. Seems pretty easy. Any advice?

    Flag This