then cars speedometer went out at the same time that the trany problem happend. it dosent go into second gear easy i have to accelerate off the back so that it gets the they getbut if i go slow off the back then it just stays in first and the rpm`s go up to about 4,000 and dosn`t kick in so i have to stop and the accelerate the make it get, i think the code is p1350 and somthing else dont recal,and already changed the vss my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
transmission jerking on 1996 Oldsmobile Aurora
2 answersFebruary 18, 2009
Verified for the Oldsmobile Aurora19 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Aurora Questions
- FIXED! Couldn't edit my original question...? Hwever Spot On PushRod, Loose term
- 03'Aurora Dead electrical system, only the starter solenoid clicks when jumped?
- Why won't my 98 Aurora start and run?
- Could the coils on my Aura be causing my car to die out after a minute running?
- the only window that opens is the drivers