then cars speedometer went out at the same time that the trany problem happend. it dosent go into second gear easy i have to accelerate off the back so that it gets the they getbut if i go slow off the back then it just stays in first and the rpm`s go up to about 4,000 and dosn`t kick in so i have to stop and the accelerate the make it get, i think the code is p1350 and somthing else dont recal,and already changed the vss my email is email@example.com
transmission jerking on 1996 Oldsmobile Aurora
2 answersFebruary 18, 2009
Verified for the Oldsmobile Aurora19 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Aurora Questions
- the only window that opens is the drivers
- Why car wont start or pass emission after getting tune up oil change spark plug?
- What to do if my transmission shifts hard occasionally but it doesn't leak fluid
- overheating? steering column wiring to headlights and security system problems?
- What will the fuse that goes to my stereo in my car be labeled as