I just bought my 2000 mazda protege with STANDARD TRANNY 4 months ago, after driving it 1200 miles the vehicle transmission completely blew. its got 127,000 miles on it... I finally got it back todsay after the warranty place finally accepted the claim, and holding it for 3 months. well they put in a rebuilt tranny from michigan, and it has a small jerk when i am driving steady speed, i can feel through the steering wheel, and when its in Idle the car jerks and RPMs shake. Can someone tell me what this could be? and if its serious? after putting all this money in the car ive only got to drive for 1200 miles, i cant afford to be fixing more of the problem if theres another one.
Transmission jerk on 2002 Mazda Protege
Asked by Visitor for the 2002 Mazda Protege
1 answerMarch 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
2002 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($773 - 1,293) in Thayer, IN
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stockport, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($72 - 187) in Sacramento, NM
- Valve Adjustment ($302 - 444) in Mountain City, NV
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($57 - 73) in Blooming Prairie, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 521) in Oakland, OR