I just bought my 2000 mazda protege with STANDARD TRANNY 4 months ago, after driving it 1200 miles the vehicle transmission completely blew. its got 127,000 miles on it... I finally got it back todsay after the warranty place finally accepted the claim, and holding it for 3 months. well they put in a rebuilt tranny from michigan, and it has a small jerk when i am driving steady speed, i can feel through the steering wheel, and when its in Idle the car jerks and RPMs shake. Can someone tell me what this could be? and if its serious? after putting all this money in the car ive only got to drive for 1200 miles, i cant afford to be fixing more of the problem if theres another one.
Transmission jerk on 2002 Mazda Protege
1 answerMarch 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- What could be cause of my Mazda not picking up speed?
- Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the VSS for 1999 to 2003 Mazda Protégé?
- Why can't my car make it up the mountain? It loses power & slows down.
- I have a Mazda protege 2001 with the 1.6 and it doesn't want to accelerate what
- I need a timing belt cover I wanted to know how much will that cost ?