I just bought my 2000 mazda protege with STANDARD TRANNY 4 months ago, after driving it 1200 miles the vehicle transmission completely blew. its got 127,000 miles on it... I finally got it back todsay after the warranty place finally accepted the claim, and holding it for 3 months. well they put in a rebuilt tranny from michigan, and it has a small jerk when i am driving steady speed, i can feel through the steering wheel, and when its in Idle the car jerks and RPMs shake. Can someone tell me what this could be? and if its serious? after putting all this money in the car ive only got to drive for 1200 miles, i cant afford to be fixing more of the problem if theres another one.
Transmission jerk on 2002 Mazda Protege
Asked by for the 2002 Mazda Protege
1 answerMarch 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
2002 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($60 - $80) in Thayer, IN
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($338 - $514) in Stockport, IA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Sacramento, NM
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Mountain City, NV
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($181 - $478) in Blooming Prairie, MN
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($146 - $235) in Oakland, OR