i let the car warm up then i put in d4 but it will not move unless i drive in reverse
Transmission issues on 1999 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod ,
January 29, 2014
Sure sounds like it's time to replace the trans.
Verified for the Honda Accord51 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord14 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord84 reports
2 answersOctober 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
- Can i rebuild my ignition switch so it doesn't die
- When driving the front will start shaking but will stop and go for days ?