i let the car warm up then i put in d4 but it will not move unless i drive in reverse
Transmission issues on 1999 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod,
January 29, 2014
Sure sounds like it's time to replace the trans.
2 answersOctober 26, 2010
6 answersJanuary 29, 2009
1 answerJune 28, 2015
3 answersDecember 28, 2012
2 answersDecember 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Climate control unit not working.
- Why does my Honda blow cold air then warm then cold and sometimes cold for hours
- D4 light flashing, speedometer doesn't work. Freeway speed engine light comes on
- Will driving my car with the power steering pump being out further damage my car
- How to remove and replace transmission?