When driving my CLS everything seems fine, until i come to a complete stop, then the transmission slams and neutrals by itself. i then have to turn the car off the on again and its ready to go again shifting perfect as if there is no problem until i get to the next stop when it neutrals up again. What could possibly be the problem?
Transmission Issues on 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550
Check the fluid. If its low it will act like that.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Problems(10)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Repair Estimates
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Q&A(17)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Recalls
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Shops
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Questions
- my air suspension is down I don't have power to the 40 amp fuse under the hood
- My CLS has no power.Got error backup battery malfunction.
- Why do Hid flicker when car is running.
- I heard a strange hissing air noise coming from front driver side of the car.
- mileage 30000 Automatic i shift gear for reverse or drive, face jolting motion
2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brainard, NE
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($478 - 743) in Santa Anna, TX
- Starter Replacement ($367 - 840) in Union City, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($173 - 205) in Ruby, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($422 - 520) in Wrens, GA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($221 - 257) in Russellville, KY