When driving my CLS everything seems fine, until i come to a complete stop, then the transmission slams and neutrals by itself. i then have to turn the car off the on again and its ready to go again shifting perfect as if there is no problem until i get to the next stop when it neutrals up again. What could possibly be the problem?
Transmission Issues on 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550
Check the fluid. If its low it will act like that.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Problems(10)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Repair Estimates
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Q&A(17)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Recalls
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Shops
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Questions
- My CLS has no power.Got error backup battery malfunction.
- Why do Hid flicker when car is running.
- I heard a strange hissing air noise coming from front driver side of the car.
- mileage 30000 Automatic i shift gear for reverse or drive, face jolting motion
- why won't my key turn in the ignition to start the car?
2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($133 - 264) in Brainard, NE
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($481 - 670) in Santa Anna, TX
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($272 - 430) in Union City, PA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($259 - 382) in Ruby, VA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,392 - 2,767) in Wrens, GA
- Horn Replacement ($168 - 328) in Russellville, KY