it is periodic but sometimes the transmission will have a long shift from 1st to second and second to third then sometimes when pulling out from a stop it acts like its not in gear and doesn't want to go push on the gas and it will engage but is not a good sound when it does it and sometimes instead of a long shift it is a short rough clunking shift and sometimes it is perfect and never a check engine light ever when any of this happens.
transmission issue on 2007 Buick LaCrosse
Asked by for the 2007 Buick LaCrosse
1 answerNovember 22, 2016
3 answersAugust 18, 2012
1 answerAugust 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- can i get best car from online?
- Can I change my own transmission fluid on this car it has no pan or drain plug.
- Check engine light on. Immediately after pumping gas, it hesitates to start. But
- we have a backup camera and it does not have an alarm--is this normal?
- why does the oil pressure light stay on for about a minute when you start car
2007 Buick LaCrosse Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($822 - $1,119) in Worcester, PA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($275 - $504) in Berea, OH
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($161 - $263) in Combs, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($145 - $309) in Wheelwright, MA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($100 - $189) in Sand Point, AK
- Engine Mount Replacement ($418 - $498) in Steele, KY