it is periodic but sometimes the transmission will have a long shift from 1st to second and second to third then sometimes when pulling out from a stop it acts like its not in gear and doesn't want to go push on the gas and it will engage but is not a good sound when it does it and sometimes instead of a long shift it is a short rough clunking shift and sometimes it is perfect and never a check engine light ever when any of this happens.
transmission issue on 2007 Buick LaCrosse
1 answerAugust 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- How to repair the automated solid panel below sun/moon roof. Won't stay closed.
- I replaced the module and crank sensor but still not firing or injectors
- What would be the cost to have loose wiring for the drivers side head light
- Lost all power while driving on freeway... Whats the issue???
- what do i need to do in order to make the car stop running hot?