i have a 1996 chevrolet lumina van, recently it was overheating come to find out the heat gasket was blown. after i got that repaired now the van can barely move, you have to push on the accelerator hard for it to move and its still dragging and will not switch gears. do i have a bad transmission or do the transmission need to be reset. there is plenty of transmission fluid in the van. thanks
transmission is dragging wont change gears on 1996 Chevrolet Lumina APV
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina APV Questions
- where is the radiator fan sensor located
- It's a 1995 lumina app 3.8 Change the water pump, relay, and coolant sensor.
- pass side pwr window will not go up. will go down, but not up. replaced motor and driver side master switch. Replaced many relays and fuses. Any I'm not aware of?? any help is appreciated. thanks
- the symptom: engine idles a little rough. voltage meter will drop & engine stall
- Hello, I have a 1990 Lumina APV van that periodically after running gets Hot!