had a friend bring this to me and I havent seen anything lie it. He had fluid checked at a lube shop and I actually took 1 qt out and then put it back in because it is blowing fluid into and out of fill tube. Hard to get an accurate reading. Trans. is slipping too. Filter plugged??? Bars trans. additive??? help
transmission is blowing fluid out of filler tube when trying to check it on 2000 Toyota Tundra
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- just started going crazy. made it home & now like the computer is nuts
- A/T TEMPERATURA IS UP and engine don't want to start
- There is a musty smell in the cabin. Have had it since new. Its kept clean.
- valve cover gasket has a leak..can i fix it myself.....i have mechanic skills?
- Had my 2002 Toyota Tundra warming up to leave, it then stopped running on it own
2000 Toyota Tundra Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hicksville, NY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($198 - $552) in Rome, GA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($560 - $1,089) in Sale Creek, TN
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Henagar, AL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Norwood, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($476 - $515) in Opelousas, LA