had a friend bring this to me and I havent seen anything lie it. He had fluid checked at a lube shop and I actually took 1 qt out and then put it back in because it is blowing fluid into and out of fill tube. Hard to get an accurate reading. Trans. is slipping too. Filter plugged??? Bars trans. additive??? help
transmission is blowing fluid out of filler tube when trying to check it on 2000 Toyota Tundra
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- how do I know if my rear engine mount is bad
- How difficult is it to replace the left rear wheel bearing assembly and what's the part that I need. It it hums when I'm driving 20 to 40 miles an hour. Toyota mechanic said that it was the bearing
- How do you troubleshoot the blower motor for the air conditioner. I've taken the motor out and cleaned it put it back in and when I turn on nothing happens. Should Icheck fuses next?
- After replacing my radiator do I have to reset the engines computer systems?
- Truck won't idle after i changed battery