How is the automatic transmission fluid level read? Is the car at idle or does the engine need to be turned off? If the engine is turned off then does the fluid need to be warm?
transmission fluid level on 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT
This transmission it is hard to read the transmission fluid level. It is checked with the engine running. Clean off the dipstick, run the engine and put the dipstick in the dipstick tube and with draw immediately and see what the level reads.
1 answerJune 02, 2010
This week's top 10
1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($208 - 354) in West Leisenring, PA
- Alternator Replacement ($321 - 527) in Spartansburg, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($143 - 178) in Phlox, WI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($162 - 210) in Yakutat, AK
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($154 - 188) in Caplinger Mills, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($268 - 298) in Appalachia, VA