should the engine be running and warm when checking the fluid level in tranmission, if so my level is just visable on dipstick 1/4 0f an inch, do you think I need to top it up very carefully????
transmission fluid level on 1998 Lexus GS300
1 answer 1 comment
YES IT SHOULD BE RUNNING AND THE LEVEL SHOULD BE AS MARKED ON THE DIPSTICK. MOST OF THE TIME ITS APPROX 2" UP ON STICK
1 answerFebruary 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- Why does my car takes long to start and not stay on when it does?
- 170000 mi-high whistle sound when idle,shift or drive.No codes or warning lights
- cost to replace an engine pulley incl any belt adjustments
- could 2 new tires make my car alignment pull right? Also feels like its floating
- How do you reset the throttle control sensor.