looks like it is dripping toward the front of the car and only when the car is on.,
transmission fluid leaking on 1995 Honda Civic
1 answer 2 comments
it could be a bad tranny line to the cooler
3 answersApril 14, 2015
2 answersMarch 07, 2012
1 answerJune 08, 2012
Verified for the Honda Civic38 reports
2 answersOctober 15, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My passenger side door on a two door coupe is sticking...the handle works
- What is the code to unlock radio
- Shell Rotella ELC Nitrite Free Concentrate ok to use in the radiator?
- Just bought a 2016 Civic week ago... hearing noise when I brake??? Plz help!!!!!
- engine looses power, or shakes back and forth