looks like it is dripping toward the front of the car and only when the car is on.,
transmission fluid leaking on 1995 Honda Civic
1 answer 2 comments
it could be a bad tranny line to the cooler
Verified for the Honda Civic38 reports
3 answersApril 14, 2015
2 answersMarch 07, 2012
2 answersOctober 15, 2014
1 answerJune 08, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1995 Honda Civic Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($228 - 370) in Gilbert, SC
- 105,000 Mile Service ($167 - 240) in Portville, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($101 - 182) in Union City, OK
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($134 - 250) in Lyndon Center, VT
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($560 - 1,076) in Owanka, SD
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($27 - 171) in Weston, MO