appears that I have a leak from my tranny on the bottom side in the center where there is a round black cover about 2 in in diameter?
transmission fluid leak on 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty
1 answerJuly 07, 2010
3 answersFebruary 04, 2011
1 answerOctober 31, 2010
1 answerJune 25, 2016
1 answerMarch 10, 2010
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(14)
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(89)
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(4)
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Glow Plug Replacement ($497 - 724) in Coral Springs, FL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($289 - 389) in Saratoga, WY
- Diesel Injection Pump Replacement ($1,459 - 1,872) in Concord, GA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($91 - 132) in Lodi, TX
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($921 - 1,087) in Fairchild Air Force Base, WA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($487 - 820) in Cordova, IL