when you change transmission fluid and filter how much fluid should be added back. We are having a problem measurig the fluid on the stick when the carwarm, idling in park leave it in a 30 seconds and it is all the way up the stick check it in and out it says to add. When car is cold it measures at the first hole on the stick.
transmission fluid on 1999 Saturn SL
Verified for the Saturn SL12 reports
Verified for the Saturn SL14 reports
1 answerOctober 19, 2010
1 answerNovember 23, 2010
1 answerSeptember 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL Questions
- using engine coolant 2 pints in 50 miles
- Can someone help me please?
- car started shaking while i was at a complete stop the shut off what is promble
- What could cause a clanking noise in the vicinity of the serpentine belt?
- My coolant hose manifold nipple has broken. i found a repair kit on Ebay for 2001 saturn SC2 & SL2. i have a 2001 S-Series. Has anyone used this kit or have an alternative fix. Could i drill a small hole and place some type nipple and glue it in? HELP!
1999 Saturn SL Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Bow, NH
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in High Ridge, MO
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Oacoma, SD
- Spark Plug Replacement ($109 - $150) in Turner, AR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($528 - $691) in Fairview, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($199 - $227) in Tower City, ND