where do I put the transmission fluid? In my Acura vigor 1993. It's low.
transmission fluid on 1993 Acura Vigor
2 answersMarch 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Vigor Questions
- Oil light and batter light came on and car stoped now wont fully turn over
- how replace fuel pump?..
- Do you have to remove the engine to replace the distributor on my 94 vigor 2.5L
- Driving just fine then I smell something electrical and the car stops and now it
- How to disable a factory alarm on a acura vigor 93 ..where is it located?
1993 Acura Vigor Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($67 - 117) in Hot Springs, NC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($488 - 650) in Rupert, ID
- Spark Plug Replacement ($72 - 97) in Start, LA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($752 - 921) in Kellyton, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($352 - 414) in Big Pool, MD
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Keota, IA