where do I put the transmission fluid? In my Acura vigor 1993. It's low.
transmission fluid on 1993 Acura Vigor
2 answersMarch 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Vigor Questions
- Oil light and batter light came on and car stoped now wont fully turn over
- how replace fuel pump?..
- Do you have to remove the engine to replace the distributor on my 94 vigor 2.5L
- Driving just fine then I smell something electrical and the car stops and now it
- How to disable a factory alarm on a acura vigor 93 ..where is it located?
1993 Acura Vigor Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,002 - 1,290) in Hot Springs, NC
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($411 - 580) in Rupert, ID
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Start, LA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($969 - 1,232) in Kellyton, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($396 - 432) in Big Pool, MD
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Keota, IA