My car messed up and I talked to a dealership and they said they would have to run a diagnostic and if it was the transmission. If the fluid was low they would replace it. Iasked if I could replace and they said no because it is very hard to get to and the fluid is very expensive. Is it really that expensive and can I change it myself?
transmission fluid on 2004 Saturn Ion
Asked by Visitor for the 2004 Saturn Ion
1 answerAugust 28, 2015
0 answersFebruary 21, 2011
1 answerFebruary 18, 2010
2 answersApril 12, 2013
1 answerMay 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- My p0833 keeps going out and won't bring up the o2heating sensor up to pass smog
- How much will it cost to unclog the motor in my 2003 Saturn Ion?
- When an attempt to clear error code from ch
- Crankshaft position sensor has tripped check engine light, replaced sensor but s
- my cars service engine light comes on and when accelerating buzzes loudly