My car messed up and I talked to a dealership and they said they would have to run a diagnostic and if it was the transmission. If the fluid was low they would replace it. Iasked if I could replace and they said no because it is very hard to get to and the fluid is very expensive. Is it really that expensive and can I change it myself?
transmission fluid on 2004 Saturn Ion
Asked by for the 2004 Saturn Ion
1 answerAugust 28, 2015
0 answersFebruary 21, 2011
1 answerFebruary 18, 2010
2 answersApril 12, 2013
1 answerMay 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- Key broke in ignition 4 days ago. Had ignition replaced with battery 2 years ago
- Code about driver seat
- Check engine light comes on then will start blinking. Says misfire cylinder 3
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
2004 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($59 - $78) in Winnsboro, SC
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($765 - $1,052) in Washington, OK
- Head Gasket Replacement ($944 - $1,239) in Cloverdale, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($139 - $211) in Bud, WV
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($724 - $1,195) in Powersville, MO
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($328 - $527) in Geneva, FL