My car messed up and I talked to a dealership and they said they would have to run a diagnostic and if it was the transmission. If the fluid was low they would replace it. Iasked if I could replace and they said no because it is very hard to get to and the fluid is very expensive. Is it really that expensive and can I change it myself?
transmission fluid on 2004 Saturn Ion
Asked by Visitor for the 2004 Saturn Ion
1 answerAugust 28, 2015
0 answersFebruary 21, 2011
1 answerFebruary 18, 2010
2 answersApril 12, 2013
1 answerMay 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- How to make additional light blinking when doors lock
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
- won't start,.died at red light would not start back
- Car will crank but wont start will hit and try to start if throttle is held open
2004 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($161 - 205) in Winnsboro, SC
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($207 - 322) in Washington, OK
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 290) in Cloverdale, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Bud, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($276 - 319) in Powersville, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($147 - 171) in Geneva, FL