how do I check the transmission fluid on my 4runner 2007, I can not find the stick
transmission fluid on 2007 Toyota 4Runner
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner13 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner123 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner9 reports
2 answersMay 23, 2016
1 answerMay 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
2007 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($912 - $1,472) in Clemons, IA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($126 - $167) in Burns, KS
- Battery Replacement ($134 - $192) in Bloomington, IL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($451 - $590) in Bethany Beach, DE
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,019 - $1,053) in Pecos, NM
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($228 - $269) in Stickney, SD