how do I check the transmission fluid on my 4runner 2007, I can not find the stick
transmission fluid on 2007 Toyota 4Runner
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Protech2989 ,
March 02, 2009
To inspect Transmission fluid level on your 4Runner it requires the removal of overflow/refill plug, located on side of transmission with the engine idling. Check that fluid comes out of the overflow/refill plug. No transmission fluid dipstick is used.
1 more answer
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner13 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner9 reports
2 answersMay 23, 2016
1 answerMay 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
2007 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clemons, IA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($411 - 558) in Burns, KS
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($110 - 140) in Bloomington, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($162 - 250) in Bethany Beach, DE
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($228 - 269) in Pecos, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($271 - 287) in Stickney, SD