transmission fluid ,drop pan or fluid exchange? which is better.it's got 85,500 miles on it
transmission fluid on 2004 Pontiac Montana
Verified for the Pontiac Montana10 reports
1 answerSeptember 11, 2009
1 answerAugust 13, 2010
Verified for the Pontiac Montana4 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Montana6 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- how many parts are in a 2005 montana ponatac
- how much should i pay to have the ac fixed . could i dyi the install ?
- Will a Pontiac grand am transmission work in a pontiac montana
- How do I know if the frame is failing on my '02 Montana?
- My 2002 van won't start. I get power out the outlets but nowhere else. When the lights worked only the top break light would go on. A couple hours after it died the gauges would click and move but nothing now. Any suggestions?