how much to flush and replace transmission fluid?
transmission fluid on 2006 Toyota Highlander
1 more answer
1 answerOctober 13, 2009
2 answersDecember 08, 2010
1 answerFebruary 26, 2015
2 answersMarch 31, 2013
1 answerSeptember 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2006 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($360 - 422) in Montgomery Center, VT
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($286 - 398) in Thornfield, MO
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($858 - 1,047) in Grand Forks, ND
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($483 - 615) in Richey, MT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($48 - 61) in Steuben, ME
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($356 - 511) in Richgrove, CA