what kind of transmission fluid should i use?
transmission fluid on 1993 Mitsubishi Expo
1 answerFebruary 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Expo Questions
- Where is the gear box fill plug
- No first or second drive and reverse work perfect drive works even in first and
- Just put in a new starter and now it is making a load noise . So what do I do to
- Driving up hill my car shuts off do to loss of power and will not restart.Car turns over good , but does not fire. Help me out here guys !!!
1993 Mitsubishi Expo Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($244 - 356) in Collegeport, TX
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Benld, IL
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($125 - 179) in Moorestown, NJ
- Starter Replacement ($220 - 337) in Gouldsboro, PA
- Spark Plugs Replacement ($61 - 75) in Benton, WI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Climax, MI