I was told by one service agent that the transmission filter on my 07 Corolla should be changed when the fluid is changed. A second place said the manufacturer does not recommend changing the filter. Which one is right?
Transmission filter change on 2007 Toyota Corolla
2 answersOctober 25, 2013
2 answersDecember 01, 2013
1 answerApril 16, 2009
2 answersJanuary 12, 2010
1 answerMarch 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +