How do I change the transmission filter in my 2003 chevy venture van?
Transmission filter on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by kwmk ,
January 21, 2011
You rmust remove the service pan to replace the filter & pan gasket. This is and exceptionally messy job and is not expensive to do at a shop. My advice is to let them handle the mess, you pay a small fee and go about your day. There is just too much to deal with. fluid containment, waste fluid disposal etc, etc, etc.
1 answerDecember 30, 2009
1 answerMarch 10, 2009
Verified for the Chevrolet Venture78 reports
1 answerOctober 26, 2010
1 answerAugust 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Coaldale, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Portola, CA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($283 - 398) in Whiting, KS
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lowry, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($117 - 177) in Comerio, PR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($381 - 426) in South Bethlehem, NY