1999 Chevy CK1500 automatic transmission appears to be failsafeing intermittently to overdrive, very sluggish starting out driving. Could that be a shift solenoid problem? Could it also be a speed sensor problem? But my ABS light comes on as well! Are the two related?
Transmission failsafeing and abs light on on 1999 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- No reverse on a 4L60E transmission
- Driving down road heard extremely loud backfire throu exhaust, engine died.
- passenger side of motor is covered with oil what could be the problem?
- My brake lights stay on. I changed the brake switch. didn't help. What do I do?
- Truck skips and stalls after water pump & thermostat replaced.