the trans failsafe program light is on and the gear doesnt work properly it jerks wen the car is gradually coming to a halt lets say between 0-20mph..
transmission failsafe program on 2005 BMW X5
3 answersMay 27, 2012
4 answersMarch 19, 2010
2 answersJune 14, 2010
1 answerJune 14, 2010
0 answersFebruary 12, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
- Bulb socket melted due to heat. Can it be replaced?
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
2005 BMW X5 Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($706 - 1,672) in Seal Beach, CA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($156 - 210) in New Martinsville, WV
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Waterloo, NY
- Air Filter Replacement ($118 - 166) in Radersburg, MT
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($292 - 396) in Hornell, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($592 - 1,628) in Vici, OK