the trans failsafe program light is on and the gear doesnt work properly it jerks wen the car is gradually coming to a halt lets say between 0-20mph..
transmission failsafe program on 2005 BMW X5
3 answersMay 27, 2012
2 answersJune 14, 2010
4 answersMarch 19, 2010
0 answersFebruary 12, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
2005 BMW X5 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Seal Beach, CA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($926 - 2,048) in New Martinsville, WV
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Waterloo, NY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in Radersburg, MT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($417 - 493) in Hornell, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($543 - 661) in Vici, OK