I had the fluid and filter changed but still shifts hard from first to second. should I replace and what should it cost?
Transmission doesn't shift properly when hot.
on 1999 Ford Taurus
4 answersApril 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
1999 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($135 - 167) in Blountsville, AL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($274 - 359) in Venice, IL
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Midland, OR
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Finley, CA
- Distributor Cap Replacement ($94 - 107) in Filer, ID
- Brake Pads Replacement ($160 - 311) in Sand Springs, OK