do i need transmission or is there a sensor or something that needs to b replaced
transmission doesnt shift into gear 35 40 mph unless i downshift on 2004 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
2004 Ford E-150 Estimates
- 140,000 Mile Service ($107 - 162) in Chartley, MA
- 5,000 Mile Service ($54 - 96) in Shawnee, OH
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 301) in Mc Caysville, GA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($54 - 96) in Acton, MA
- Antilock Brake System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Clarksville, OH
- Differential Pinion Seal Replacement ($167 - 209) in Robertsdale, PA