I towed car 1000 miles, car won't go into gear since.
transmission doesn't shift on 1996 Honda Accord
How was it towed - flat bed, dolly, wheel lift, flat towed? Is it an automatic or standard shift trans? If standard trans try lifting the front wheels off the ground and try shifting again, possible binding in trans. If automatic then check adjustment on shift cable at trans.
2 answersNovember 13, 2010
5 answersSeptember 02, 2009
1 answerNovember 14, 2013
2 answersApril 10, 2016
1 answerMarch 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told