I towed car 1000 miles, car won't go into gear since.
transmission doesn't shift on 1996 Honda Accord
How was it towed - flat bed, dolly, wheel lift, flat towed? Is it an automatic or standard shift trans? If standard trans try lifting the front wheels off the ground and try shifting again, possible binding in trans. If automatic then check adjustment on shift cable at trans.
1 answerNovember 14, 2013
2 answersNovember 13, 2010
2 answersApril 10, 2016
1 answerMarch 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($649 - 1,252) in Hamburg, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($270 - 368) in Umatilla, OR
- Spark Plug Replacement ($92 - 128) in Malone, FL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($297 - 392) in Beulah, MS
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($43 - 103) in Happy, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($159 - 273) in Castaner, PR