Causes engine to "lug"
Transmission doesn't downshift on mild hills or small throttle input on 2001 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
2001 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glen Elder, KS
- 15,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Hawaiian Gardens, CA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,150 - 1,511) in Redfield, AR
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($123 - 161) in Cecilia, LA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Dennis, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($163 - 204) in Brooks, MN