My 2000 Buick Century has a problem with it not going into drive. It will only shift to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and in reverse and the car's transmission pulls with no problem in those gears but soon as I put it in drive it does not pull. It only revs up like its in neutral. Can anyone please tell me what it might be???
Transmission does not go in drive but works in other gears perfectly. on 2000 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2000 Buick Century Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($119 - 162) in Epworth, GA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($362 - 483) in Enfield, NC
- Maintenance II ($132 - 194) in Wellston, MI
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 515) in Rockbridge, MO
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($141 - 587) in Loxley, AL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in West Mansfield, OH