2006 Dodge Magnum Q&A

2006 Dodge Magnum Question: transmission dipstick for 2006 magnum

where can I buy a transmission fluid dipstick for 2006 magnum -
Answer 1
Pretty much the dealer is the only place. The (2006) Magnum uses a Mercedes Tranny which uses a Mercedes dipstick. You may be able to buy one from a Mercedes dealer. That is where I had to buy one. Good Luck! -
Answer 2
Related Items:
Water may leak into the transmission from the dipstick tube, causing fluid contamination and a shudder during light acceleration. New seals for the dipstick tube are available; the transmission f...